Vet visit/coccidia + hookworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
Charlie had a vet appointment today, he's been a little slower than normal, so I figured a check-up couldn't hurt. Vet said he looked great, and he has put on 100 grams since early november! 154 grams today!! However, fecal turned up positive for coccidia and hookworms. He's gotten a dose of panacur, and I am to give him another in two weeks, however I've also been told to start him on Albon tomorrow (.1cc first dose, .05cc for five days after) and I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay with this regiment. I don't want to shock his system or anything.

He was such a good boy for the vet. I'm just hoping for a little confirmation that my vet knows what he is talking about.

Thanks,
CK

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Hey, great that your little one is growing steadily!

you can PM Tracie (Drache613) She will be able to tell you if the dosage is correct :) Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Kalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom