Very Weird Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Okay, I have two male bearded dragons in separate enclosures. One is 9 months old and one is 2 months old. Their vivs are one on top of the other (pic below), so they cannot see each other. I have web cams set up so I can watch both of them at work. ALL DAY today the older one has been black bearding and aggressively head-bobbing (fast/hard head bobs), meanwhile, on and off throughout the day, the younger one has been arm waving. I don't understand why they would both be showing these social displays when neither can see the other. It has me worried about both of them. If you watch Bert's webcam (link in my sig) you will definitely see him going crazy and head bobbing A LOT. If you watch Stan's web cam, you might catch him in an arm wave, but it's far less frequent.

Here's the pic of the viv setup:

5320_original.jpg

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Nope. Only the glass in their vivs so the may be seeing their own reflections, but no glass or reflective surface outside the vivs. They were both at it again today, thought Bert wasn't head bobbing *quite* as much as he'd been on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom