VERY slow moving mealworms, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
I'm wondering if its b/c it's too cold where they are in the bins. however the superowmrs next to them are growing and doing wonderful.

I dont think i like breeding mealworms very much. Seems like I always have pupae and my worms dont move fast, if at all. Tonight I held a couple to warm them up, but didnt see too much of a difference. Any suggestions?

lesleyg1989

Hatchling Member
If I were you I'd stick to the superworms as they are bigger and safer mealworms and can be used as a staple where as the mealworms can cause impaction and should only be given as a treat. Not really sure why their so slow though.

BDMom22

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well, if I dont want them anymore what the heck do I do w/ them? I have TOOOONNNNSSSSSSS! :shock:

lesleyg1989

Hatchling Member
BDMom22":dac80 said:
Well, if I dont want them anymore what the heck do I do w/ them? I have TOOOONNNNSSSSSSS! :shock:
Well keep some for yourself but you could try taking them to a pet shop and giving them a good price for them. I wish I had time to breed feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom