Vash the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I finally (well I wanted to for a while) started sort of a blog if you want to use that
word.
But with the less picture stuff since my camera has been playing dead with the batteries
I keep not buying I'm sorry.
But I will be updating this often til there is no more to say, or you can post some things to
if you want. Whatever floats your sailboat :lol: besides the sail itself of course xD
Okay bad joke sorry, just feeling kinda out of it today, stupid Sunday, whyyy so boring
nevermind the sillyness or if you think I'm not funny that's cool too >.>
Here are two pics I will be uploading more soon, that's my promise to you wonderful dragon lovers out there!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Oh son of a....I forgot the 1 cup of water! I mean I did ADD water just not the amount I almost did it right, next time 1 cup of water.
This might be a dry cake...D: WHY did I not see that part? D: what the hell was I thinking? I was worrying about substituting oil I didn't think
about looking at the directions of water. it's my first time baking one, the cake looks awesome...just it might be dry. They'll understand that
its my first time and I didn't do the water right...I'm sorry if dessert sucks...I'll eat it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yay, I have a godfather and godmother for Vash

Godmother is Skymall007
Godfather is DrTimelord

I had the answers a while ago and everybody is getting godparents and I thought I'd update that he has
godparents.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Zandi and Werewolf..I'm also happy, he's 9 years, no one really wants an old dragon to be a godparent of xD
The babies are cuter xD no offense to the old dragons out there, hell even Rubio is cute.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
It turned out ok, just a bit hard on the edges but otherwise good...very soft towards the center of the cake, you can still cut it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I don't feel well still and it hasn't been a day yet.
Vash and Bowser just woke up so nothing new on them
yet. Well, Bowser wants food but Vash is warming up at
the moment. I still talk to Rex just not as much as before...
he goes to the movies at 7pm tonight so I guess I will be
here reading posts if there is any. Or that awesome chat
we all had here last night on about 3 different threads...this
site is great but sometimes we want IM's on here, waiting for
posts is like waiting for an e-mail :lol:

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
I'm still catching up on your thread, so I still don't know what happened between you and Rex, though by what you just wrote I'm guessing it's not really a good thing. :(

I was wondering if I could add you as a "friend" on here? You'd be my first!! :D
I'm hoping that would mean that you could message me anytime, not on a thread?
Btw- my name is Julie :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
It's 5 and I'm kinda bored, hoping Mom will spare $6 more for the cable bill to watch Silent Hill Revelations while my best friend, Rex watches
the Star Trek episodes part 1 and 2 in theaters with his friend. Heh, I'll have 2 friends, Mickey, my cat and Vash, my BEST friend in the
world who is 9 yrs and probably won't sit through it. If it's not close to bedtime he doesn't wanna sit and sleep. I will be watching it at 7pm..
only because I hadn't seen any movies lately and too broke to go to the theater. Death has taken over my body, I feel so darn ill it's so unbelievable!
I say death cuz I feel dead over this...even with the cold it wasn't too bad but this is the flu now..my 2nd time ill this year. Wasps are outside but
I won't go...it's creepy as heck out there with those orange monsters. Bowser is doing ok. Vash is perfect...he's not much of an angel since he decided
to leave a nice present in his room, what will I do with you old man? Speaking of presents...Bowser left a few all over the bottom of his tank.
So I will be netting some poop out of there so he doesn't have to live with it in there. Too far from the filter so it won't suck it up unless it's closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom