Vash the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I finally (well I wanted to for a while) started sort of a blog if you want to use that
word.
But with the less picture stuff since my camera has been playing dead with the batteries
I keep not buying I'm sorry.
But I will be updating this often til there is no more to say, or you can post some things to
if you want. Whatever floats your sailboat :lol: besides the sail itself of course xD
Okay bad joke sorry, just feeling kinda out of it today, stupid Sunday, whyyy so boring
nevermind the sillyness or if you think I'm not funny that's cool too >.>
Here are two pics I will be uploading more soon, that's my promise to you wonderful dragon lovers out there!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I never thought about it til I kept seeing it every Sat, hoping for food and gets none and then he just pouts on the bottom of his tank.
Then he'll just lie on his side if I ignore to look at him saying like "Mom, feed me, I don't like fasting day, just forget it and feed me
or I'm going to die!" he acts so dramatic..I'd be hungry too but this is a fish...I didn't think it'd hurt him at all.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Man, today seems so boring, just thinking what else to say, but nothing really to update on.
Bowser likes to go under the filter and then swim through the opening behind the filter,
I thought that was kinda funny...I guess that's all, darn Sun...maybe Mon will be better
at things going on around here. Nothing ever goes on here.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
That's funny how Bowser is on fasting day :lol: Glad Vash is doing well :) got some new pictures and such up if ya wanna see.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Saw your pics and vids Jango.

Bowser sure likes to scare the crap out of me...not just fasting day where he acts ill.
When he just lies there for hours at night, he rests...again I forgot but when he does that
he looks like he's dead...just lied there...I moved the plant and perked up like "What?!"
he was totally pissed off, I woke him up and he didn't like that, he darted around angrily..
then rested on the plant again. At that point, I just left him alone...so I woke up and he was
swimming happily looking around for me to feed him. He swims in place but I call wag his tail
when you pucker up and do a kiss noise in front of him (he has to look at you or he won't do it)
and he'll just wag his tail, he's not swimming away or backing up, he's simply showing love...
he does hate other fish & aquatics in there....I was gonna show you my new snail, dad bought
to help clean his tank...he killed it within minutes...never had a chance to name it..well it was
only $0.50 but still...golden apple snail...pretty too.

Vash is doing excellent...he's still got the bobbing, black beard and stomping like other males
are doing. For a 9 year old he still wants a female, I won't get him one he might kill her even
if she was in another room of her own. I need to get a vid of that...but he stops when I get
the camera out.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Seems the site was down for a bit so I couldn't update.
Now that's it's back up, here we go with an update..
I did not give Vash a bath, just so busy today..also Vash
climbs onto his pillow pet around 10:19pm so I guess he realized
I don't pick him up if he's already there. So I guess he figured it out.
I will still try to bath him tonight and just get him to bed a bit late.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I got the bath done while watching TV at 10 and he just looked at me swam a bit and slept...I said " go potty" he's like "no, I want bed"
So after 30 mins of trying I let him out, dried him off and let him snuggle, he didn't poop yet...kinda afraid he would poo on me...but he
didn't. So today I will do a quick soak and see if he'll poo today. We had a run in with the ants, something dried up on the floor IDK what it was
but it was good to them, they bought their friends to come taste it so there was like 20+ yesterday in the kitchen, still no sign of a trail, they came
in from all different directions...but they realized the window was no place to get out from as there are cloves up there. LOL, I bet they were thinking
"we're screwed" I had to spray them there were too many to squish if needed. I cleaned up the sweet spot on the floor and hopefully they won't find
anything else to snack on. Vash just woke up so probably no antics today...and Bowser same as ever..."feed me or I'll die"...LOL.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Okay, we got in contact with my case manager from SS and so far we have a date for the doctor which is May 13, she didn't say the time yet.
But just thought an update on SS would make you all feel better about knowing it's going on track.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I haven't said much since this morning. Well I was having an okay day..not much else going on, I had to clean up the kitchen, sugar ant was scouting
the window looking for anything, I killed it but it was getting close to the food on the counter which my parents do is just leave dirty dishes and
sources of food. I'm the cleaner so yeah it was my duty to clean it up, they're soaking in the sink but still no food to find. I gave Vash a quick
bath and he poo'd within minutes when I started it. Next month is my b-day month and mom is still thinking about getting me that frog we saw
in the pet store where I got Yugi and Kaiba. It can be held in your hands so that will be great...I always wash hands no matter what I touch.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Everybody just woke up including me, but I will get everyone fed today, before my shower.
Vash is just now warming up and I probably won't be on too much tomorrow, spending with a friend I hadn't
seen in years! Ok, she's from high school and she lives in Las Vegas, so she'll be online but still I hadn't
seen her in so long and told her about Rex, I tell her everything almost like sisters...we'll be on our
microphones through Yahoo Messenger. It's almost as if she's here, but yeah, I guess that's all.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks, well I went to go make breakfast and my first time cooking an omelette ( I cook rarely)
I make eggs over easy and scrambled but my first time an omelette and I did really well
making one, it was plain just in case I failed, but I didn't I did really well...it tasted really
good. If only there was another packet of sausage...xD I had an omelette and toast...Dad
might wanna use the sausage so that's why I left it alone. I feel like in a really good mood, I wanna bake
something, I baked when I was 19...I wasn't too good the muffins were still a bit runny...luckily
it wasn't for a bake sale :lol: so my friend (the one I mentioned) and I ate them before anyone could
cuz they'd say it sucked..she did say "nice try" so I hadn't tried since. The cake and apple pie my sister
made is gone and I like to have dessert...so I wonder if its okay to bake a cake. Depends how many boxes
of cake mix we have...everyone just got done eating, I mean everyone is the animals all 9 of them.
4 cats and 3 dogs...plus my 2 - Vash and Bowser. I'm gonna go try to make some dessert tonight.

BlueMorpho

Juvie Member
Aww! I love baking, but I gotta admit, it took me a few tries to get the hang of it, too! Keep practicing and you will get good at it, I promise!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Aww...I have olive oil and it recommends Crisco oil, we have the shortening not the oil itself.
Not sure if I can use that...no olive oil xD I won't use it nevermind.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ok, well the cakes are in the oven lets hope I did good in 38 mins. I'm nervous too, I mean I want to bake but...IDK if I did ok, this is my first time
since the muffin incident..:lol: I have no frosting...guh, oh well I hope its ok with it. I totally didn't look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom