Vale & Romeos Babies - Pictures of the Cuties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Vale & Romeo's babies are so cute they are only 2 weeks old and getting lots of red orange and yellow these guys are going to be amazing every single one has thier fathers tiger markings! I just had to show these cuties off I will be offering them for sale when they are 6 weeks old if you are interested feel free to Message me or post here I can make a list of people who would like one of these babies the order you ask to be on the list the better the pick.

romeoskids.jpg

romeoskids2.jpg

romeoskids3.jpg

These first thee pictures are the babies in a bin it's hard to get a group picture with how active they are

romeoskids4.jpg

This is one of my red babies it is sitting on my leg my pants are dark maroon it gives you a good idea of her color

RomeoC.jpg

Romeo - Father of Clutch [Citrus Tiger]

Valenew10-6-08.jpg

Vale - Mother Of Clutch [Hypomelanistic Orange Pastel/Orange German Giant X Redflame/Citrus]

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How old are the babies? Those sure are a pile-o-babies!!! They are so beautiful, it's hard to tell one from another, they're such a pile. So healthy and pretty colours! Thanks so much for sharing. :D :D :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
They range between 6" and 6 1/2" thier father is a huge Citrus Tiger he is 23" 650 Grams the mother is 19" 500 Grams

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, they sure get their bigness honestly! They all look so healthy and bright coloured. Pretty, makes me want another, as if 2 adults aren't enough!

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Hehehe they take after thier daddy, They are just as loveable too! Thier mama is a sweet heart and such a gorgeous yellow orange cross these guys will be amazing.

Figured I'd post this I'm offering 5 Pre Sales

1 Is already taken for a Male you get your pick based by the order you pay for pick and gender.

Pre Sale Male : $125.00
Pre Sale Female : $150.00

Shipping is paid the end of the week before the week the dragon is to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom