VACATION IDEAS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im going away in April for 31/2 days, just a long weekend. My baby 5 mnths old, eats greens in the am and alot of either crickets or roaches in the pm. Im going away and have my lights on a timer but I dk what to do about feeding him. He doesnt like mealworms bec they dont move. Is there something else I can leave in his tank thats live that he can eat while Im gone. I will have a friend come once to check on him, clean his tank and replenish whatever it is plus the greens. Thank you!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If your friend can stop by once or twice to offer a bug meal and clean the tank that should be enough. Maybe leave a bowl of black soldier fly larvae for him but if you give him a big meal before you go and someone stops by to check on him he should be fine for just a long weekend.

DragonObsessed

Original Poster
Ok thank you!! He just started eating the gourmet dry dragon foid that has dry meal worms in it. Ill leave that for him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom