Uvb Light Question???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poshey22

i got a new beardie and had to turn off the uvb 10.0 coil tube because heard it was bad and my young beardie had his eye closed alot i turned off the coil tuesday!! i ordered the ReptiSUN 10.0 15 watt Tube And Unit To Fit It My Question is How Long Can U Leave a Beardie Without The Uvb Light??? im guessing i wont get the light and unit till tuesday or wed next week?? any ideas??

AndyT

Juvie Member
He will be fine without UVB for a week. You can take him out in the sun for half an hour a day if you still want him to get it.

Poshey22

Original Poster
im from ireland and well have no sun from now on thats why im kinda worried is there anything else i can do no??? i have the heat bulb on for 12 hours a day as usual. he was eating well yesterday and today he wont eat much for me ate about 6 small crickets all day left him then he did not seem interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom