UVB BULB HOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshish

Hatchling Member
Im about to switch to Repti-sun 10.00 but didint wanna buy a bub. The cage of my lizard used to belong to fish but my dad cleaned it out and now its my lizards. He found the old Flourecent bulb holder will it work?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moved here from Health forum. Please try to find the most appropriate forum depending on what the discussion is about. In this case, it was about an enclosure item so I moved it here.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
most bulb starters will work, just make sure it is still the 1" ones as thats the diameter of the reptiSUN tubes.

Joshish

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
it looks kinda like that just a lil bigger id post a pic but idk how to put it in dis box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom