UV Guide (uk) website, UVB lighting info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
http://www.uvguide.co.uk/index.htm

If you have not visited this page yet, you should, and read it. TONS of great info on UV lighting there.

I recently got a message from Frances after I made a small donation to the UV Guide project.

"Thank you SO much for your kind donation.
Do you know, you are the FIRST person who has ever sent me anything, since I put the donation button on the site nearly 2 years ago. It’s really made my day!

I have two beardies of my own, and how things have changed for the better, lighting-wise, since our first pair arrived fifteen years ago! (One of whom, Sheila, lived until she was 13; I still miss her although I still have one of her daughters, to remind me of her.)

Yes, I am working on a complete update of the UV Guide UK website right now, and I’m hoping to put up the all-new version this summer. It will have a whole load of new lamp tests, including metal halides, for example, and also the new T5 fluorescent tubes from Arcadia and ZooMed – which are identical, by the way, and the test results suggest that they are the best UVB lamps so far developed.

If you have any particular lamps you would like tested, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

With thanks and best wishes,

Frances"

I suggest you make a small donation to help out! :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Frances is extremely knowledgeable. She has helped out on this board before too.
I had no clue her site had a donation button, I think I owe her a bit of a donation. After all, she has been my main editor for the lighting article I have been writing (and putting off... :mrgreen: )

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Annnnd, donated! :mrgreen:

Maybe some more donations is what frances needs to get the page updated! I'm sure it would at least light a bit of a fire under her :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom