Using Repashy Veggie Burger to give supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.

halpern07

Hi,

So my beardie is 8 months old and recently diagnosed with Adenovirus (along with coccidia and pinworms, which is how she got diagnosed). She is a good eater, but after giving her antibiotics in a syringe, she is very resistant to anything put in her mouth. After some research, I am trying to give her supplements (bee pollen, milk thistle, serrapeptase, probiotic), but a slurry is out of the question as she clenches her teeth and stresses her out more. I bought some of the Repashy veggie burger and she liked enough to get a couple of pieces into her. Has anybody tried using this as a means to get supplements into their dragons?
Thanks!

I feed my uro a half and half mix of veggie burger and grub pie. Combined, they are a nutritionally complete diet. They mix the same, 1 part powder to 3 parts water, and by adding the grub pie to it, they seem to like it more.

Repashy makes a great product.

halpern07

Original Poster
LinusTheOrange":1u3nrxhj said:
I feed my uro a half and half mix of veggie burger and grub pie. Combined, they are a nutritionally complete diet. They mix the same, 1 part powder to 3 parts water, and by adding the grub pie to it, they seem to like it more.

Repashy makes a great product.

That's a great idea, I have both and was going to alternate, but mixing half and half would be better and then I should be able to hide all her supplements in it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom