URI

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So essentially (save for minor differences in the details) the same process as I use.
OH! Off topic but, this just popped in my head and since I got you here...
I forget what the different supplements are that specifically provide benefits for beardies with Adenovirus. I know milk thistle is one. Also, if you know, the amounts and frequencies. Please
I am giving 10 drops of milk thistle to blaze- every other day he has some liver issues going on - I don't know what the amount would be for a dragon w/ adenovirus

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am giving 10 drops of milk thistle to blaze- every other day he has some liver issues going on - I don't know what the amount would be for a dragon w/ adenovirus
I wasn't aware milk thistle was available in liquid form. Besides milk thistle, you don't know the names of the other supplements?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

Just checking in, seeing how your dragon was doing. Any improvements yet?
Feel free to message me or text me if you need to.

Tracie

ILoveRJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hello!

Just checking in, seeing how your dragon was doing. Any improvements yet?
Feel free to message me or text me if you need to.

Tracie
Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately I've seen no changes.
On a separate topic, I heard there's been some progress in the efforts your part of regarding adenovirus treatment?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No problem at all! Remind me, are you giving colloidal silver for your dragon right now?
Is he a little more active yet?
Keep us posted on him!

Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom