URGENT!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thankfully he IS eating
I think you dodged a bullet 🤔 but please please be careful with the water. Accidents can happen so fast. Seems i remember your little sister causing a close call a bit back. Swordtail is a resilient lil guy 🙂

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
I think you dodged a bullet 🤔 but please please be careful with the water. Accidents can happen so fast. Seems i remember your little sister causing a close call a bit back. Swordtail is a resilient lil guy 🙂
What exactly do you mean by that..? I have no siblings

rylie

I know it won't be the same, but you should consider adopting another beardie. I'm slightly ocd and the only thing that helped me stop obsessing about the two i have lost was getting another to take my mind off it. It won't be sage, but there are thousands of beardies out there in bad situations that need someone to love them, and once they understand you care they love you right back. I have two rescues and 3 none rescues. My rescues are by far more affectionate then the none rescues.
as much as i’d love to be given the opportunity of another dragon, i am afraid of something like this happening again. I thought i knew everything i needed to know about bearded dragon with having her for 2 years already. it’s scary how fast things go downhill. But maybe one day in the future i will. Thank you

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
as much as i’d love to be given the opportunity of another dragon, i am afraid of something like this happening again. I thought i knew everything i needed to know about bearded dragon with having her for 2 years already. it’s scary how fast things go downhill. But maybe one day in the future i will. Thank you
I mean, I got Swordtail to cope with the loss of my previous dragon: Hawthorn.
Swordtail is partly blind in one eye and is missing a toe, two things that might have made it harder for him to get adopted so I might have actually saved his life by adopting him

rylie

I mean, I got Swordtail to cope with the loss of my previous dragon: Hawthorn.
Swordtail is partly blind in one eye and is missing a toe, two things that might have made it harder for him to get adopted so I might have actually saved his life by adopting him
that is a very very sweet story. I love the name as well. Thank you, i will definitely look into it

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
Just wanted to let you guys know that since this happened Swordtail has been able to drink water perfectly fine which is good

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news Swordtail has been able to drink on his own without any issues. I hope he is doing
good, overall!

Tracie

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
Hello,

That is great news Swordtail has been able to drink on his own without any issues. I hope he is doing
good, overall!

Tracie
Honestly, with how stupid he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he just forgot how to drink water and this whole thing kinda snapped him out of it and made him remember

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, he most likely learned but a lot of them tend to drink too quickly & choke! I'm glad that he hasn't
had anymore episodes!

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom