Urgent: On or Off?

FiretheBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fire
Hello,

I have a beardie named Fire and his light timer broke, but I don't have time to reset/fix it. We're leaving for a one-day trip, we'll be back tomorrow by 5:00pm latest and we're leaving in about an hour. I don't like that it comes to this, because I know both options are bad, but should I leave his lights on or off while we're gone? I'll try to get a friend to stop by tonight and tomorrow morning to turn his lights on and off, but I might not be able to get someone to come. I really hope my sweet boy is gonna be ok, so please lmk asap what would be better for him.

Thanks in advance.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I would leave it on and give him a hide to go into if he wants it darker to sleep. (No guarantee he'll go in the hide though)

FiretheBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fire
Hi Again,

I recently got a camera so that I can spy on Fire while I’m out of town, and checking it last night and this morning, it seemed that his timers do work after all. They’re just off by about an hour or so, so I’ll fix that when I’m home. I’m driving back right now.

Thanks so much for your help!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
All of the reptile branded ones i ever bought get off after a while. I've had better luck with the ones from lowes.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom