URGENT, my dragon needs help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacren

Juvie Member
I agree with the vet, if he was caught for long enough he would have done anything to get free. Another suggestion for substrate is rough faced flooring tiles. They're easy to clean (porcelain tiles are dishwasher safe) and help keep nails trimmed.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
As soon as I saw you used repticarpet, that is what I thought may have happened. I have witnessed my beardie getting his nail stuck in it and freaking out... I took that out and never used it again. Non adhesive shelf liner is nice and super easy to clean.. I also use tiles in my adult tanks, but it is a lot harder to clean as the poop gets caked on and cooked nicely into it by the time I get home from work.. but the non adhesive shelf liner is one easy swipe and it's clean :) Hope George gets better, and we would love to see some pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom