Update on Vivid and McLuvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Hi ya guys! :blob5: Just thought I would pop in and give u guys an update on the kids while Im feeling up to it.
Vivid is great! She has become...for lack of a better word...more VIVID!!! :shock: she is now 9mo 15inch long and 229grams or 1/2lb..not sure if this is a good weight and legth for her as McLuvin who is 7mo is now 17 1/2inchs and 244grams :shock: but he does have OGG in his bloodline.

Sorry I only have new pics of Vivid that my sister took today as Mr. Grumpy pants is shedding and keeps black bearding anything and everything...he has such a Tude!!! but we still love him :love5:

ViVid 9mo old :blob8:
vividvivid.jpg

Vivid just hanging out :headbang:
vividloung.jpg

Worship ME!!!!!! :notworthy: :whip: :notworthy:
lexvividlyla.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Heather!

How are you? I was thinking about you not too long ago... wondering how you are doing these days.

Glad to hear Vivid and McLuvin are doing great. Vivid looks ..... well vivid! :lol:
She is a beautiful girl, but you already know that.

I do hope you are doing well and that life is treating you fairly, sweetie!

(((Hugs)))

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You all sooo much...I'm doing ok for the most part..still breathing and still being a great beardie slave for my 2 demons.

dlyrikal1":49892 said:
hey I was just going to buy a baby beardie and yours look wayyy awesome...what kind is it?

Vivid is
Vivid: FireTiger/Red Citrusx HypoTang came from Spacecoastdragons.com
Mother: Ginger firetiger X red citrus from Draggintails (Gingers mother(cayenne) red citrus and father (Gator) fire tiger) from draggontails
Father: Fabio hypotang from Draggontails both his parents (allison and Julio) hypotang clear nails from draggontails

both her parents a very pretty and VERY YELLOW....but My little doll ended up Orange..red...lavender..Beautiful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom