Update on jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Just thought I'd let you know what happened to Jessica my rescue lizard.

A month ago Jess had a lump that was getting better and so the vet suggested surgery.

On the 7th of october Jess went for her operation and the vet found she had POS i think she said. Something to do with septic eggs (she hadn't been with a male) the infection had spread and she had cists all over her gut and there was nothing that could have been done to save her...so she was put to sleep.

015.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry, I just found your post in memorials and I wondered. It's hard to deal with. I got lucky with my rescue. We've had Speedy since August 29th 2008, more than 13 months now. She's doing good. Her appetite is diminishing but it's going on winter and maybe that's why she's not eating as much.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so sorry to hear that... she's in a better place now =) ... we're all here for you if you need to talk... hugs from MJ and I ...

Beanie42

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I had her from when she was 11 weeks old she was 20 months when she died. Just wish we had known sooner but there was nothing i could of done because bearded dragons hide any illness till it's too late to survive in the wild.

I miss her so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom