Up Date on Vivid and McLuvin (VERY pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Sorry it has been so long but I am having quite a few health problems but I wanted to come on and share some photo's I took of Vivid and McLuvin. There colors are becoming so BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL!!! They are growing so fast Vivid is already just over a foot long and weighs 115grams McLuvin who is 2mo younger is just at a foot long (guess it's the OGG in his bloodline) and is at 70grams both are eating good and nice and healthy! I got my first black beard by McLuvin the other day :shock: (didn't even know they did that at 4mo) He was really full of himself :lol: vivid is still the cuddle bug who loves being worshiped :love5: The only time they are together is for bath time and they seem to really love it..anywho here are the photo's I took today.

McLuvin

20090619_111.jpg

20090619_121.jpg

Vivid
20090619_122.jpg

20090619_110.jpg

Bath Time
20090619_118.jpg

20090619_120.jpg

20090619_123.jpg

Vivid and her buddy Lexi
20090619_124.jpg

vivid.jpg

20090619_126.jpg

20090619_129.jpg

The colors on Vivid and McLuvin are amazing. I can't ever seem to find any beardie breeders around here that have colors like that. Love it

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
FluffieLizard":3e65c said:
The colors on Vivid and McLuvin are amazing. I can't ever seem to find any beardie breeders around here that have colors like that. Love it

Thank you!!! I got Vivid from spacecoastdragons.com and McLuvin from RichBeasley.com I was stunned by there color and with every shed they get brighter and brighter...funny thing is both Vivids mom and dad are bright yellow and she ended up flaming orange :blob8: I couldnt be more happy with the way they are turning out :D

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
I have to post that i love the color also, and i think vivid will get the yellow of her folks when she get's older, at least this is what i am told usually happens. my boy spike has been getting progressively more yellow and i was told he was a "normal".

I can't wait to see then at a year old!!!!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Wow, they are both GORGEOUS!!! What amazing colours. I really like those pics of Vivid and Lexi - what a cute pair! :love5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Love the pics! They really are looking beautiful!

The pics of Vivid and Lexi are too sweet!

Sorry to hear you are having health problems. Hope you are well soon! :D

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Wow. They were always bright babies but they really have gotten brighter and brighter!
What a hansome couple they make.

The first shot of lexi and vivid was face-smushingly adorable too

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You All! I loved the first shot of Lexi and Vivid because Vivid is smiling in it :D I got my test results back and I was pos for cancer :( so it's going to be a long hard road but I got my little buddies to see me through it :wink: And Im lucky my better half and all my kids and nieces love to help out when it comes to taking care of the dragons :)

As for her turning yellow as she gets older...I really don't know she was yellow when I got her now the older she get the more orange she gets :D I just love there colors but would love them all the same if they were just a normal color. I just think there colors are stunning more and more with every shed and thought you guys would like to see how pretty and BIG they are becoming :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Heather,

I am so sorry to hear about your test results coming back positive :( Please know that we are all here for you.

Sending Prayers and Hugs your way!

Dawn

msmaui

Juvie Member
I remember when you first got both of your babies. They were adorable then and now they are just gorgeous!! Lexi looks like a precious baby. I'm very sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Just know that we all are your friends and that we're here for you.

Nancy

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you all very much...I have very high hopes that I will beat this :D This is one of the reasons I love this board so much..Its like having a 2ed family :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom