Unusual Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodle

My Bearded dragon turns 6m on the 22nd. His age is based on his size as he is from a petstore so it may be inaccurate. My dragons poop has a clear sometimes green coating around it. When I squish it it’s stringy. It has a very foul smell worse then usual coming from it. He’s also exibiting signs of brumation. He slowed down. He usually can make a 13-14 hour day (7am-8:30pm) He can barely make it to 6pm now. I think somethings wrong. It’s not really bad besides he’s drowsy. The temperatures were being difficult as it’s winter so I thought it was normal for them to be drowsy. But then his poop changed. Is this normal for your beardies or is something wrong?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over the lighting in the tank UVB brand and bulb tube or coil and where in the tank is it top of screen or inside the tank?????? Please NO coils
Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them? NO stick ons please you need a digital probe thermometer for accurate temps

noodle

Original Poster
KarrieRee":32xiysd0 said:
Please go over the lighting in the tank UVB brand and bulb tube or coil and where in the tank is it top of screen or inside the tank?????? Please NO coils
Basking temps what are they and how are you taking them? NO stick ons please you need a digital probe thermometer for accurate temps
I did. The lighting is only 4 months old. No coils or anything. I use digital thermometers and 3 times a day I measure with a temp gun. The T5 is inside and I use a ceramic and halogen bulb for heating

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok I recommend getting a fecal in and have it tested for parasites-- call your vet ask if you can drop a fecal off and go from there-- please NO enemas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom