Unique Morphs & Where To Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
So I have been talking a lot lately with Michael from "Kids and Dragons" , and we have been discussing all the different morphs and breeders that specialize in that morph. Thought it would be neat if we had a thread that touched on the harder to find morphs out there and reputable breeders that carry them.

EDIT:I am keeping my first reply to this thread updated as we go along so anybody who comes to this thread won't have to read through the whole thing if they don't want to.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah Michael is a good guy. You can tell he really knows his stuff and he will go above and beyond to help someone. My Viserion came from him :D

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Awesome, I am keeping my first reply to this thread updated as we go along so anybody who comes to this thread won't have to read through the whole thing if they don't want to.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Also, some of these were hard to classify as one particular type of dragon that they specialize in, so if anyone sees one on the list under a different category then where you think it belongs, dont hesitate to throw your $0.02 in!

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Would like to find some more paradox breeders too, my drogon has paradox lines, from dachiu.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Korzk":1i8hf5a9 said:

I agree, i had them on the list under reds just cause i see more people searching for reds then paradox , but i put a note next t o them for paradox as well. Theyve got some great whitblits too.

For the sake of the best finished product possible, would it be better to double list breeders under multiple categories, or to list under one and notate to the side?

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I just copy/paste when I Google the websites and they pop up quickly, I've always done that way. I've never been really up on computer skills + etiquette. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom