UK Vitamins and Calcium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Hi all, I need to stock up on more calcium and vitamins for my beardie and was wondering if anyone knows some good brands in the UK that I can order online. i have seen products that say they are vitamin and calcium combined but I dont see how that works as they need more calcium than vitamins.

Would this one be any good for calcium? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ZooMed-Repti-Reptile-Calcium-Supplement-D3-340g-/250695871498?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&hash=item3a5ea36c0a

Any help/links would be much appreciated. :)

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hey there! It's difficult getting supplements this side of the pond but, based on advice from guys here I use either Komodo cricket dust or miner-all 1 for calcium. I use herptivite (blue label) for vitamins- u can get it on eBay.
T

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks Dracos. I use livefoods for bits a pieces and they seem pretty good. Used ebay for my reptisun but havent tried the other link. Will check it out. :)

Luthor

Hatchling Member
I use Vetark Professional Calci-Dust and Nutrobal (vtamin supplements).

I only use the Nutrobal a couple of times week though.

And so far, so good, Dewi is a healthy dragon.

You can order the above from quite a few places if you google.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Luthor":1zuimm24 said:
I use Vetark Professional Calci-Dust and Nutrobal (vtamin supplements).

I only use the Nutrobal a couple of times week though.

And so far, so good, Dewi is a healthy dragon.

You can order the above from quite a few places if you google.

nutrabol actually has calcium in it too. I had a lot of problems due to using nutrabol as it just wasn't sufficient vitamins.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Arrghh just realised I have ordered the wrong Miner-All (Live Food Uk only has the outdoor one) and I cannot find a supplier of Miner-All1 in the UK. Any suggestions folks?

I am waiting for Herptevite (blue-label) to arrive (it's taking a while). Any more suggestions for another calcium D3 dust in case I cannot find Miner-All 1?

Thanks all

MissT

BD.org Addict
The minerall 0 will do short term. I usually get mine from livefoods.co.uk so perhaps email them if it's not coming up on the website at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom