ugh!!! so frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

camguy

I have been looking all around for a good glass terrarium of some sort or something and they always come up with the iguana ones... i really want to get my beardies a nice glass terrarium that is long and kind of tall but i cant seem to find one anywhere i go (online) and was wondering if anyone knows a reliable, good site? :?:

camguy

Original Poster
lol no but i went to ksl.com and went to the classifieds and found a guy selling his 4X2X2 wooden cage with a Plexiglas sliding door. I think im going to buy it because he has a really nice price for it but is that the right size for a 1 1/2 yr old beardie?

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
4x2x2 is perfect for a dragon. You'll never need anything bigger (though some people do because we like to overly spoil our dragons).

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I agree. 4x2x2 is pretty much the perfect recommended size.
(and I also agree that we tend to go bigger if we have the space and our beardies tell us we have to! :wink: )

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
sounds awesome, one thing though is the plexiglass doors. i would look into having glass ones made. bearded dragons are notorious glass dancers and will quickly scratch up a plexiglass door, especially since thats the part of the cage that opens. just a thought :wink: .

camguy

Original Poster
Lol this is their house so if they hate their doors so then so be it lol il try to watch out for that thanks :p

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Waffle has plexiglass doors, and he has scratched them all up. They tend to love to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom