Two male beardies need loving home-healthy, lively - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileithia

Hi everyone, you may remember Yoshi & Timba from their beginning days. They are now 18 months old, healthy, and lively beardies. My husband and I feel terrible, but we are looking for a good, loving home for these two (who can go separately as they don't really know each other...in fact, their natural instincts would be to kill each other..but such is the life of a male bearded dragon
We are in the process of possibly moving out of country, and the move would go fast (for my husband's work) and we don't want to pass these dragons on haphazardly and not have them go to a great home. So I am posting now in hopes of finding someone as enthusiastic as we are who will give them time, love and attention. Here are some stats.

Both healthy. Vet checked.
Diet: Crickets mainly. Some superworms, (occasionally).
Daily vegetables: cut up green beans...a fave of Yoshi's. Collared Greens. Sugar snap peas. Butternut squash. Blueberries are a particular favorite..a candy treat!

The viv's are in excellent condition and made by my husband. Picture #6 really shows them best.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/bobbyulcar/BeardedDragons#5402491553954712850

Pick up. I cannot really see shipping as humane. These guys would be terrified. Plus, they each come with their own viv, which is pretty heavy and requires two people to lift.

They are used to being in a home office and seeing people all day long. They will come to you to be fed...almost like a puppy! Used to being handled. Like to sit on your shoulder.
Regular 'baths' in the tub. They'll swim around or sit and soak.
We just ask that they not be housed in a basement or somewhere without human interaction as they have been quite domesticated.
They each come with their own viv (4' x 2' x 2') with ceramic tile flooring and necessary light fixtures, as well as styrofoam rock structures.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
[email protected]

http://picasaweb.google.ca/bobbyulcar/BeardedDragons#5402491553954712850

Thanks!
Here are some more details:

EAch viv has:
UVB - Reptiglo 10.0 18" bulb - brand new as of last week.
Heat - Sunglo 100W - brand new as of last week.

Calcium powder and Multi-vitamin powder - only 1 of each, so first buyer gets it (unless you take both).

We also have two cricket keepers - 1 large (homemade) and 1 small (store-bought).

We can also have a small glass enclosure, possibly ideal for frogs, that you are welcome to.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If these beardies and tanks are free, the info should be posted in the For Free forum but if they are for sale, a small fee needs to be paid and they need to be posted in the For Sale forum in order to follow the site policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom