two baby dragons one not eating alot but active

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two baby dragons and one is eating like a pig and the other is active and alert but is not eating alot of crickets and is not growing as fast as the other. i recently bouhgt one of those reptiglo 10 lights and that maid the two of them keep there eyes closed all the times so i am currently waiting on my repti sun 10 to come on friday. just wondering if it is the light more than l;ikely...

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
are they in the same cage? if so it could be that. dominance issues...

if they are housed together, try seperating them -- that should help.

did you turn the reptiglo off? you'd probably be better off if u did.

Martinoheat

Original Poster
Ya i know about the dominace thing but it is weird because the big one is on top of the liitle one some times but some times the liitle one is on the big one. wierd ah ya and i did get rid of that light i currently do not have one at all but i will be getting one in two days so i think they will be alright. and it is weird brecause today the little one was eatting like 3 crickets and i threw in a meal worm for a treat and he at but the bigger one just ate some lettuce. lol i was wondering to what about when i makes myu new 5ft b 2.5ft do you thind dominance will be aq problem there if they are not both males of coarse that would be just stupid. lol thank for repling bra.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
dominance will most likely be an issue. you should have them in seperate vivs due to thier solitary nature.

Martinoheat

Original Poster
so i should probible just put a devider in the middle and have there own heat lamps uv lights basking areas..... and so on ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom