Trying to throw up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidster96

Hatchling Member
So I was watching my bearded dragon today, he had a jet black beard so I suspected something was wrong with him, he's been going through a shed for a week and hasn't pooped in 4 days. So naturally, I tried to give him a bath. When he was in the bath his neck and mouth started moving and it looked like he was trying to through. Is there anything I can do is he sick? I've just started feeding him super worms and feed him collard greens everyday.

Mach10X

Hatchling Member
Vomiting is very serious. However if you just suspect that he might have been trying to but didn't I would just watch him closely. Is there anything else going on? How's his appetite since then, any changes in behavior?

Mach10X

Hatchling Member
I would just keep a look out to see if he does this or anything else strange for a few days. He was probably just trying to get some shed off of his neck or beard.

my1stBD

Juvie Member
Was the action kindve like flexing/expanding his beard and then relaxing it. Doing this a few times in a row?
If so, and you mentioned he was going through a shed, it could be him stretching the skin on his beard/neck area to loosen it up. Mine dios this described gagging motion when going into a facial shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom