Trixie making faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
My day started so good today. Thanks to my bearded dragon Trixie. That girl has more personality I could even imagined. I was sorry I gave her this new salad on a week day, when I didn't have time to take pics and videos. I gave her this new greens and added some cantaloupe. She noticed the bowl, turned around and it must have look more then interesting, because she probably wasn't even 100% awake but she came across the cage to check it out. I was just running around trying to get ready. At one point when I was passing the cage I saw her with this funny look on her face, not sure what to make of her salad. Then I noticed from my bedroom that she was totally staring at it and then tried a bite and then she kept staring and staring, trying another bite...and she still wasn't unsure what to think. She cracked me up, so at some point I had to grab the camera and tried to take a video, but as you can see, she noticed me soon and spoiled the picture. Then just before leaving, I grabbed the camera again and I snapped one more pic, but you can see she eyeballed me the second I took the pic. It's still a great pic, lol. Oh and by the way...when I came home...salad gone...I believe she liked it...unless she fed it to her buddy :lol:
so first the video, only the first 8 seconds are important...that's how she kept staring at it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUeplLsN9k

IMG_8379.jpg

This was her last weekend. Do you think she wanted to come out? She stood like this for about 15 minutes before I gave up and took her out.
IMG_8377.jpg

And hope you don't mind, but since I post rarely I would like to add this too. Friend's dog came over and Trixie was sleeping at that time, but the dog noticed Zanzibar, the ball python and boy oh boy, didn't he want to play.
IMG_8372.jpg

We were pretty sure he would get a heart attack so I had to cover the tank because the dog went crazy about this very new and very different creature. We could not fool him, he knew the snake was still there
IMG_8374.jpg

and a short video, my memory card was full :-( (sorry about my friend laughing :roll: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuT_FVlPAEs

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughing6: Miss Trixie sure was sizing up her new salad, making sure those strange yellow looking things didn't come up and bite her.

I think she made her buddy eat the strange looking salad - you know, like how Mikey had to eat everything first. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom