Tricks are for kids, not dragons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking Brutus out of the viv the last few days for 15-20 minutes. I sit crosslegged and he climbs on my shoulders. I hold out my arms and he climbs around my arms. Well today he thought he was going to be "Super Dragon", because he jumped right off of my arm, trying to reach my dresser, and plopped right on the floor. I was totally freaked out he hurt himself, and I believe he was a bit stunned because he just sat there a bit until I picked him back up. I knew he was going to try this someday, venturing beyond his human master's body. I didn't think it would be this soon! He's still young so he wants to try out crazy stunts. Silly dragon, tricks are for kids! :blob5:

Menolly

Juvie Member
I know exactly what you are talking about. I secretly think my boy lives for those moments. I think him and Tatsu are having some conversations on here that I'm not aware of... :shock: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom