Treats and Decorations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Perhaps you could build something to climb on. Maybe some kind of window box or ramp for getting access to the window. I used an adjustable lamp stand and dome light to create a portable basking spot in the living room which was helpful. They learned to return to it to warm up when they were out roaming around.

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
Oh, cool. Thanks. I've heard about homemade bearded dragon food on another one of these threads, I've tried it just messed around with the ingredients a little. His cage is like two to five feet away from the window, which is 3 1/2 feet wide, and like 2 and a forth off the ground. Just some unneeded information, lol. I will try to do that idea, but any treats and toys? I'm growing plants to put in there, such as greens and romaine lettuce.

Thanks again,

BeardedDragonLover11

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've made smoothies for Dundee but it was to provide a balanced diet to syringe feed him because he wouldn't eat on his own. For a healthy dragon I'd stick with fresh items for salads as treats and fresh, well hydrated bugs. I didn't build toys for them. I'd just let them roam around and find their own trouble/fun for the most part. Cooper LOVED the christmas tree and would dart across the room as soon as he was free so he could jump up in it and climb around. That was probably the closest thing to a toy.

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1h6nlxar said:
I've made smoothies for Dundee but it was to provide a balanced diet to syringe feed him because he wouldn't eat on his own. For a healthy dragon I'd stick with fresh items for salads as treats and fresh, well hydrated bugs. I didn't build toys for them. I'd just let them roam around and find their own trouble/fun for the most part. Cooper LOVED the christmas tree and would dart across the room as soon as he was free so he could jump up in it and climb around. That was probably the closest thing to a toy.

Alright, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom