Trans Babies Hatching, just precious

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedDragonCo

Hatchling Member
230631_10150177710712327_187905507326_7483593_7898557_n.jpg

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
Haha, I'll get some pics of them hopefully today and get them up. They are really cute now, and are eating like little piggies. :)

We bred a hypo het trans to a trans het hypo. :) So we've got a nice mix of everything! Trans het hypo, hypo trans, hypo het trans, double het, they are all just adorable. :)

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
ok, ok!! More pictures!!

5-11-2011.jpg

Look how dark they all are. And showing great reds right now too. I really can't wait to see how they look as they grow. :)

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
It just depends..The dark ones are the translucent ones. Plus their father was super dark as a baby, so they are inheriting that trait. Otherwise, it could be stress also. Hatching is a very tiring process. These trans babies are dark all the time though. :)

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
No, no nail polish. We use fabric paint. It's non toxic, no smell at all, writes nice, comes in lots of different colors and comes off as soon as they shed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom