"Top of the Beardie to Ya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm aNewRising, otherwise known as Brandon. I have a beardie named Camaro. I'm not quite sure, and rather not try and find out his gender until he's bigger because I don't want to break his tail. I assume he's only about two months old. I bought him a nice 20g tank, with a nice tree, and cave rock. I'm new to beardies but I'm a very fast learner.

One very interesting thing about Camaro that I find funny is that he likes to attack his reflection. He tends to do this more in the evening hours, and yes its typical for all beardies to arm wave, but geez, Camaro is pretending he's the king of England.

148166_1469681516399_1664430710_31255063_6859360_n.jpg

p.s. PhpBB is a great company and appreciate what they do for the forum community.

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Its dead easy. if you sign up with photobucket then upload some photos. make a collage and edit it the way you want. Resize it (cant remember size but it will tell you what size is if its too big) and in your user control panel insert the inage code () to the signature part.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Brandon & Camaro and Welcome to the Site! :D

Thanks for sharing the pic of Camaro...what a cutie! :love5:

PS
You might try placing a background or even plain paper around the sides and back of the enclosure to cut back on some of the reflection...sometimes it will help. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

aNewRising

Original Poster
I've been trying to find desert backgrounds but NONE of the pet stores have them. And I know how to make sigs, I've been a forum master for years. But I want a cool flashy sig ^^

NthosMommy

Greetings Brandon & Camaro!! =)
:wave:
He is such a cutie and my N'tho is about the same age as Camaro.
Can't wait to see more photos of your little guy as he grows bigger.
Have a great day and welcome to the board!! :blob8:
Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom