Too much bathing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWINKLET4

I've been giving Kush a quick dip in the bath every morning after his feed, so that he has a pooh in there instead of his home, and gets into a routine.
I think he usually goes within ten minutes, but I'm worried that this will cause respiratory problems- I've read on this forum that too much bathing can lead to these, but surely that's just humidity in the viv, no?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I would reduce that to only AS NEEDED .... you might go several months before the need arises.

is he drinking in the bath ?'
showing signs he is relaxed or is stressed by the experience ?

TWINKLET4

Original Poster
Well he colours always get very bright in there, and his belly gets whiter than white, but after a while he does start trying to get out. But really it's great having him have a pooh in there. It only took 7 mins today

TWINKLET4

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":21ejfk51 said:
I would reduce that to only AS NEEDED .... you might go several months before the need arises.

is he drinking in the bath ?'
showing signs he is relaxed or is stressed by the experience ?

He doesn't drink in there

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
TWINKLET4":2ecxv0to said:
Well he colours always get very bright in there, and his belly gets whiter than white, but after a while he does start trying to get out. But really it's great having him have a pooh in there. It only took 7 mins today

If he likes the bath, no harm in endulging him imo

TWINKLET4

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":3rhn8xa6 said:
TWINKLET4":3rhn8xa6 said:

If he likes the bath, no harm in endulging him imo

Good to know. Was worried about the respiratory thing. Thank you! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubhomes1
Top Bottom