Toni's Beautiful Artwork! Take a Look!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Toni has been making this gorgeous artwork for me several times a week. I'm so proud, I needed to share it with you guys! Take a gander! :shock:

This is a close up of the arteeest

IMG_0250.jpg

Narrow shot of her with the artwork in the background

IMG_0248.jpg

Wide shot of the masterpiece

IMG_0249.jpg

So...my arteeest would like your opinions...what do you think of her work??? :banghead:

Reapix

Hatchling Member
in the case that that is poop... :shock:
If not then what a lovely piece of art :mrgreen:

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
The best part is that she looks like she really doesn't give a darn what you think and she doesn't feel bad for this at all! Oh beardies you gotta love them! :laughing6:

sluedu09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh yes my arteeest only works with the finest poo. Seriously, she pooped right next to the wall and then ran through it over and over again for about an hour. I looked over and saw her just smearing it everywhere. She's still going through a major case of spring fever and it is driving me nuts!

sluedu09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh and the dark spots on her hand and side are poo as well. She does this while I'm at work, so I don't have the chance to prevent her from smearing it on the walls and herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom