Tis the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Oh ok then it was just a few blocks from my house...we were the 3rd house on the right coming in from United on Packer.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Tonja,

I am pretty familiar with where Packer street & United street were. We lived pretty close to the cemetery also.
We lived in several places on Key West actually. Stickney lane which was just about on White & Eaton street where it turned to Palm street. Then, we lived on Louisa street which was a nice area, too very central.
Then we lived in the Ocean Walk apartments for awhile, too.

Tracie

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
:D Its like old home week revisiting Key West. I know White and Eaton also.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Tonja,

That is so cool! I do miss Key West a lot, I love the water. :D
I worked at Summersalt clothing store on Front street for several years & they also had a little shop in the Mall, too.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chriziz
Top Bottom