Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara, can't get over how cute those babies are and the black bearding so young! My heart has again puddled onto the floor, wait a minute while I pick it up. I can't get over how BIG those little boogers are, even the 3rd batch are getting big :shock: , but it doesn't surprise me given how big the daddy is.

Thanks so much for the baby update, Roger and I have been oooing and aaaaing for a few minutes now.

Take care (I'd add some hearts, but every time I go to extra smilies, my computer gets stuck!) So picture all my entries with lots of hearts and :D :D :D

Deborah & my big babies (even though they're all adults, including my husb and son, they all still my babies)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Whenever Shannon is ready. :wink:

I've not had much time to update anything lately but sense I do have a few minutes right now I thought I'd post a couple of pic's.

Some of clutch #1
DSC04062.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04060.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

I'll try to post some of the other clutches later. :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The first pic is too funny! All of the babies in the bath are all looking up at the one being measured/photographed :laughing6:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:D They're so big and healthy, Barbara, I'll be looking forward to seeing pics of Batch#2 and #3. :D

Take care,
Deborah

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Wow.... soo cute. I'm sorry I've been MIA and not stalking Latte'. A lot going on right now. As it is I'm off to a wedding this weekend - leave in 6 hours and have yet to pack a thing. :(

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
You can always rely on me, the super-observant one, to say this, but....

.... I love the "For Practical Pavement Maintenance" yardstick. :lol:
They should have a "For Practical Dragon Measuring" ruler!

Jacqui

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Deborah I'll try to get some new pic's posted sometime Monday. :wink:

And Jacqui are you makin' fun of my antique yard stick? :lol:

Shannon I hope your having a good time at the wedding. :wink:
Hopefully the first clutch is done shedding by Monday so I can post a few pretty pic's of Latte' for you.
It seems as I have 3 clutches of babies all shedding or getting ready to shed right now. :roll:
I'll have to take some measurements too.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay as I promised new pic's but only of clutch #2 and #3 I still need to get some new pic's of clutch #1.

Here are just a few :p pic's so everyone can see why I haven't been here much. :lol:

This is how a good portion of my day goes.

Clutch #2 are the feistiest of the clutches so I try to fill them up first.

My day starts like this feeding one baby at a time in the small container then placing them in what I call the holding container. Where they stay until I've cleaned out their viv and they are ready to go into the bath.
(Note: I had all of clutch 2 finished eating and waiting on bath water the baby in the feeding container is actually from clutch #3)
DSC04203.jpg

Waiting patiently for me to finish cleaning out viv.
DSC04199.jpg

DSC04201.jpg

Viv is cleaned
DSC04204.jpg

Time for a bath you know hoping that they will all poop in the bath and not mess up the clean viv.
I know wishful thinking... :lol:
DSC04206.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

Everyone gets measured but here are just a couple so I don't use up all my space at photobucket.
DSC04217.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

Time to go back to the clean viv.

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

Wa La! Clutch #2 is finished and back in their clean viv.

Now I can start with clutch #3

Start by feeding one at a time.
DSC04224.jpg

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

This one would have made a nice entry for this months photo competition.
DSC04240.jpg

Waiting for me to finish cleaning out viv
DSC04225.jpg

Then bath-time
DSC04242.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

Measurements
DSC04247.jpg

Wa La finished with clutch #3 everyone back in the clean viv
DSC04256.jpg

Sorry camera battery went dead before I could get to clutch #1 I'll try again with them tomorrow.

Okay in between all this I also need to feed and bath the rest of the beardies.
Not to mention care for the family...so now everyone knows why I haven't been online much.
My plate runneth over! :lol:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Wow so many little ones Barbara what are you gonna so with all those sweetiepies! Gosh thats alot of work. I'm telling my kiddo no breeding Chimaira next yr! I dont know if i could handle all the little poopers without help my kids get lazy on me 1/2 the time lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Christy it is a hell of a lot of work for one person to keep up on especially if you have family to care for as well.
It was so much easier in the previous years because I had my son Rodger here to help..but he is grown with his own little family now...so I'm on my own.

I just have to pluck away at finding them all good homes..Oh I didn't add that to my list of daily things to do.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
*cant look at the babys no more..... they keep calling my name...... eekkkkk hubby would kill meeeeee......*

I keep a eyeout for anyone i know who would take good care of one or two or three....

I wish i lived closer id love to help yah with all the little poopers.

Do you have any of your favs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom