Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
puppytoes72":31oyk9eu said:
beardie osk":31oyk9eu said:
beardie osk":31oyk9eu said:
They are soooo cute Barb! :D There is one with his hand up on the side of the container....do I see a hint of a tongue sticking out? Reminds me of my Jojo.

Wow, Michele, that little one is a sweet pea....brought a tear to my eye!
Me too!

Do you think it's a sign? (forgive me for implying)
I don't know....could be.

Oh my word, we'd all be out of our mind with happiness if it was right for you..................

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
OMG I didn't notice her right away but when I looked back I cant believe I missed her and that little tongue! Too cute :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Barb, do you know if the one with the little tongue is a boy or a girl or is it too early to tell? What a cutie. :p
DSC01834.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
There has got to be something special about that little baby, because I was drawn to her/him as well -- but didn't want to say anything for fear that I'd have another beardie showing up at my front door in a week :wink:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Gina, I think you'd be safe for at least another 4 weeks, then we'll all see....There's always room for one more! :mrgreen: I should know, we're back to six :shock:

The babies are so super cute and adorable, they're so tiny, yet bit for their age, 3 weeks and a bit, oh my, wouldn't I just love to get my hands on one of those cuties :D Dreaming....dreaming....

So cute, thanks for the baby fix!
Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Oh my word, we'd all be out of our mind with happiness if it was right for you..................

Don't get too excited yet Christine :wink: It's something I would have to think long and hard about. I feel guilty for even thinking about it.
If I were to get another one it would have to be a boy...
1) so it wouldn't be like I was trying to replace Jojo,and compare them.
2) I don't want to have to worry about eggs

but that little tongue sticking out sure does seem like a sign.I have come back to look at that picture a dozen times.Such a sweetie :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
puppytoes72":1xkee8ox said:

Don't get too excited yet Christine :wink: It's something I would have to think long and hard about. I feel guilty for even thinking about it.

but that little tongue sticking out sure does seem like a sign.I have come back to look at that picture a dozen times.Such a sweetie :D

Michele, I don't want you to think, I'm trying to get you to do something your not ready for............sincerely............but I do know a new baby would take away "some" of the emptyness you feel, he would never take the place of Jojo. Please don't feel guilty in thinking about getting a little one, it's part of the grieving process, and I don't blame you for thinking of a male, I agree with your reasoning.

On a selfish note, I think so many of our hearts are broken with the lose of Jojo, that a new baby would ease all our hearts and mind too, (forgive me for thinking selfishly) but that choice is of course yours.

Has Barbara said whether that cutie is male?

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
beardie osk":q8pd7vmi said:
puppytoes72":q8pd7vmi said:

Michele, I don't want you to think, I'm trying to get you to do something your not ready for............sincerely............but I do know a new baby would take away "some" of the emptyness you feel, he would never take the place of Jojo. Please don't feel guilty in thinking about getting a little one, it's part of the grieving process, and I don't blame you for thinking of a male, I agree with your reasoning.

On a selfish note, I think so many of our hearts are broken with the lose of Jojo, that a new baby would ease all our hearts and mind too, (forgive me for thinking selfishly) but that choice is of course yours.

I totally get what you are saying,and no,I don't think you are being selfish (((hugs)))
Barb hasn't been on here today,I don't think. It's probably too soon to tell male/female yet anyways.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
puppytoes72":3fxel39a said:
beardie osk":3fxel39a said:
puppytoes72":3fxel39a said:

I totally get what you are saying,and no,I don't think you are being selfish (((hugs)))
Barb hasn't been on here today,I don't think. It's probably too soon to tell male/female yet anyways.

I know, I've been waiting for Barb to respond about the baby, but I know she has a houseful.....Hugs back to you, thanks for understanding.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Michelle, I understand how you feel. Bill and I lost a total of 4 beardies in a 2 year period. For us, it was easier to deal with the loss of them to have another to love and care for. When Redrock died, we had Goldie, but Rosie, tho she's not Redrock or the other two we lost, but she is just as loved as the other's were. Yes, we miss them but with the two we now have, it isn't as hard to deal with as if we didn't have them.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
puppytoes72":kzl0rfwf said:
beardie osk":kzl0rfwf said:
puppytoes72":kzl0rfwf said:

Forgive me for barging in, but I know how you feel about needing a male. When my Reggie passed suddenly two days before my 13th birthday, I was completely devastated.... a couple of days later I adopted a new baby beardie, and about a week after that I did a rescue; I had my hands full. It certainly kept my thoughts off of Reggie, and, since they are both females, I never have to compare them to Reg (though MoMo is just as fiesty!! :lol: ). It really helps fill the void, and keep your mind away from the "what if's" and the "I wonder's".

Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom