Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":kljq3tnj said:
There seems to be something missing from this thread :roll: There is no one yelling Mine!.. Mine!.. Mine! :lol:
Give me some time, maybe a few months, and I'll be yelling those infamous Mine!.. Mine!.. Mine!s in no time :mrgreen:

Freeie":kljq3tnj said:
I cant wait to see them grow maybe i could just have one sent and um hide it? lol
Hide it?! You must tell me how you plan on doing that, because that'll be the greatest magic trick ever! :lol:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Freeie":1fzu4k3v said:
Id be saying mine mine mine cause id so love to have one and nice thing is i actually have a colony of roaches to support a little one hehe i just think my hubby would kill me. I cant wait to see them grow maybe i could just have one sent and um hide it? lol

OOH, here comes the pringle syndrome!

fez09

Extreme Poster
My friends have threatened to call the mental health people if I even TALK about another baby!!! They are irresistable though!!! :love5:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Yes, Dawn, give us time to figure out where we would hide-er, put another dragon. Also we need more picts so we can choose wisely! :mrgreen:

Sandy H

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Barbera Barbera!!! I'm so happy to see the new babies!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They are soooo soo soo cute!!!! It makes me even more anxious for mine to arrive! (hint hint)

Can I turn into Gina Jr??

MINE...MINE....MINE!!!!!

Missin seein everyone on here!

With love,
Haley

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy to be here for a few minutes...it's not been easy being away. :(
An I have so darn much to catch up on. :( :banghead:

Haley it's good to see you around. :wink: Hope you are having a nice Summer vacation. :)

Christine, I more than you realize :roll: understand your weakness(WE SHARE THE SAME WEAKNESS)....you kind of remind me of someone by the initials Barbara :lol: a few years back. :lol:

Vicky, it's Ms. Tiggs and Blaze's only clutch this year. She's not laid another so she's on a break...perfect timing actually with all that's going on. I'm not sure if I could actually handle the normal 3+ clutches right now.

Katrina I'm known in my area as the Dragon Lady...are you working on acquiring that AKA too? :lol:

Christy I talked to MaryAnn a few hours ago...it was so good to hear from her and see her around here again. Hope all is going well with the kids and grand baby.

Sara, if you give me your address I'd gladly send you a package however at this point I'd be worried if I were you as the package could contain a small child. :lol: Just kidding. :lol:

Sandy, don't hold your breath. :lol: I will get to posting some pic's but I just don't see it possible until my youngest grandson Aiden goes home...you know about those 2y/o octopuses. :lol:

Dawn, I'm not sure how I'm pulling all this off....someone is definately looking out/over me. It's pretty damn crazy here :lol: maybe that's why :idea: because I'm a bit nutty already??? :lol:

Diane, this is one of the proudest little clutches I've ever seen...those pic's were at one and two days old I'll definately have to figure out how to manage posting some new pic's of them. They are so cute with all their little heads and chest high up in the air.

Lori I've missed you hope you, hubby, and the girls are doing good.

I'll do my best to make it to everyone's threads though it may take me awhile.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":2l7h21lb said:
Haley it's good to see you around. :wink: Hope you are having a nice Summer vacation. :)

Thanks, it's good to be back! I think about bd.org every day. I miss being part of this online family!!! Those babies should be a furnace; melting hearts like they do. :)

-Haley

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Heck Haley I don't know how you stayed away so long :p ...I'm having issues after just a week of being away. :shock:
I miss my BD.org family more than I can stand. :(

Well gotta go feed a crew of kids I'll be back later to finish catching up with everyone.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Thanks, Barbara. Our girls are doing fine. My husband and a nice disabled man from our church have been working on taking the engine out of our 89 surburban and putting a new one in. So far they have just been taking the old engine apart in preparation to taking it out. The've been working on it since Wednesday. They changed the spark plug wires on our truck (Only one running as of now). They ran into a problem with the truck wouldn't start. Come to find out (thanks to God, showing Bill what was wrong) that the distributor was sitting differently on the 95 silverado truck than on the 89 surburban and that was why it wouldn't start. When they got that straightened out now it works. I was in Wilcox, AZ all day for a mini-retreat with our church ladies. At the end, we were able to target shoot (those that wanted to) and we all had fun.

Anyway, I've not had much time to waste on this site all week. We had an interresting problem. A teenaged boy came over to our house saying he wanted to buy one of our cars that needs a lot of repair that we can't do right now. He got Bill to let him drive our quad and brought it back damaged, left without saying anything. We had to spend $115 on handle bars, a fuel filter and a plastic box for the brake fluid. Bill had called the Sheriff's office and the deputy that came by found the boy and his mother and she promised to pay for the repairs, we hope she will. When the Deputy came to our house, Bill had Goldie Speedy on his shoulder. The deputy said his son has one and Bill told him about this site, then called me and had him tell me what was going on. I explained to him how addictive this site was and that it was family friendly and suggested he check it out. I don't know if he did but I did warn him about our addictiveness.

I kept looking at your new babies and saw a couple of the little ones that seemed a little scared. Those made me want to pick them up, cuddle them and let them know I'll take good care of them all. Well, One can dream, can't one!?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awwww Barbara, another clutch of beautiful babies for you to care for. They are all so cute, will be interesting to see how their colours change. They all look proud and full of themselves. Are they bigger that last years clutches? They sure look solid and hungry. My heart goes out to you with all the craziness at your place. Don't worry, if you weren't a bit nutty you'd really go crazy :mrgreen: We'll be very patient about pics with all you're doing right now. Hope Aiden is being a good boy, especially with the other kids. I'm thinking of you and sending you strong wishes, so you do keep your sanity!

HUGS
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sounds like your having a time yourself Lori. Sorry to hear that Bill was taken advantage of like that when he was only trying to do good and help someone. Yes you can dream...unless you figure out how to convince Bill that another would not be any extra work for him. :roll:

Hi Deb...missed ya!
They are a tad bit bigger than last years...this clutch pretty consistent in size thus far too, but we'll see. I've got some chowhounds on my hands... :blob8: Love babies that eat within hours of hatching and that eat everytime food is offered. :mrgreen:

Aiden is as good as a 2 year old can be. :lol: Thanks for those well wishes they are much appreciated and needed. :D :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I'm heading to work with a 1 and 3 year old, Aiden would fit right in the middle! However, I think I would need to be an octopus if I had one more seeing as the number of times I have had to carry the 1 year old (who can walk but doesn't like to) and a kicking, screaming, tantruming 3 year old.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
O.K. Barbara, they are be-you-teee-full! :-D I must behave, I must behave, i must behave....... :roll:

Who am I kidding? :twisted: Where are my potato chips? :wink:

Love to you and all of the crew, old and new, always! :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: ..... How many in the household right now? :help:

Truly, you are amazing :notworthy: and when you need to skip town, let me know! :laughing6:

MaryAnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom