Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I did promise pic's for you an your son of Fiona today...but it won't be until afternoon. It just so happens I'm going to have a visitor today one of our members that is from Tennessee is in Fresno, Ca. I love meeting my friends from the board.... :mrgreen:
I'm very excited to beable to meet another on of my friends. :blob8:

I do promise that you will see new pic's before this day is over. :wink:
But right now Zak-n-Wheezie an I must get ready for our visitor. :)

supertrisha

Juvie Member
Barb! Why have you not posted the pics yet? Or have you, and I can't find them? Thanks sooooooo much for letting me meet Z&W- they are even more amazing than I could imagine. Thanks!!! I will be sending you a pic I took- They are precious! It was amazing to meet you- take care and keep in touch!

Trish and James

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I only took 2 pic's of you and Z&W? I will post them in Life Stages when I'm finished with the uploading to photobucket.

I'm uploading pic's right now I'm in between batches. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay everyone Frank is taking me out to dinner.
So I'm going to post a couple then when I get back I have lots more to post.
But these are the 2 babies that I will be saying good-bye to tomorrow.

Suzie's new baby.
DSC04399.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04401.jpg

Fez's new baby.
DSC04419.jpg

DSC04421.jpg

DSC04423.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Beautiful.I am soooo jealous right now...lol but I am so very happy that these two are finding there way into some fabulous homes!Congrats to all :blob5: :blob8:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Goonie":db1cc said:
Baby?! They don't look like babies to me :wink:
Aren't they something, quite a size for only 3 months old. They are the picture of health.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I promised more pic's an where I'm at it's still today. :lol:

Diane here's a couple pic's of little girl #5
DSC04413.jpg

DSC04412.jpg

Here's Punkin Latte' her head is looking like it is getting ready to shed.
DSC04444.jpg

DSC04445.jpg

#7 baby is not showing much color today she's getting close to a shed.
DSC04436.jpg

No! Don't put me down!
DSC04438.jpg

Group pic
DSC04398.jpg

Here are a few pic's of the other babies...but first for Gina I have this pic. :wink:
Manny, Moe, and Jack from clutch #2
DSC04381.jpg

In this pic if you look closely you can see my first nip ever :cry: I was crushed when I seen this
beautiful little tiger striped baby had his foot bit when they were eating salad...this was weeks
ago an he healed quickly and it doesn't affect his climbing around one little bit...but I still feel
very bad an the worst part is I know it is my fault for having that many babies together. :cry:
I do my best to keep them well fed an I feed all the babies seperatly live feeders to try and prevent this...
I figured that I may have to keep him but one of our members that came to visit me today
said they'd love to give this baby a good home. I am so happy.
DSC04396.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

And clutch #3
DSC04386.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

DSC04386.jpg

Okay I should be good on pic's for a minute right? :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Barbara, they are such beautiful dragons, so healthy and lively. I'm glad the little one whose foot got bitten has found a good home. And your others are moving fast. I certainly understand how they'd be irresistible, and they certainly are, so colourful. Well done, Barbara, the wonder-slave of many beardies!

Glad you were able to meet a member, it was good to see the pics on Z&W's thread. That must have been a great supper!

Give them all hugs from us,
Deborah and my zoo

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deborah your so sweet as always. :D
You do know that Frank an I have talked about visiting Canada right?
Not like I could really get away from all these beardies but it would be nice. :wink:

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
We have the same paper towels LOL. Those babies are all so cute!! I just want to squeeze all of them. Do you have any opinions on how not to get attached to them? I have a few babies over 6 inches now and I keep asking my husband if I really only get to keep one or two. He prefers we only keep one. But they are all so cute how am I suppose to choose. Do you get to keep any from your clutches?

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Whew!!! What a thread, I dont think I laughed so hard in a long time at the beginning of this thread :lol:

Babies, babies, babies, awwwwwwwwwwwwww wow Barbara, I am soooo in love....awwwwwwwww they are just amazing!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Christene.... I am so glad I am not you or Barb. I would have to keep all those babies... even if it means taking out a second mortgage on my house :lol:

Brandy.... is this your first time on this thread? Where have you been.... getting your own beardie or something? :roll: :lol:
Lots ofMINE! MINE! MINE! demands from Gina, huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom