Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":2e31wurq said:
Lil' Guy which ends up is lil' gal :roll: and one of the other females arrived at there forever home this morning. :D :blob8: :mrgreen:
Oh, yeah, Barbara -- what made you change your mind that he is a she? I forgot to ask!

Goonie":2e31wurq said:
That's because we're still ever so patiently waiting for this person to post an intro thread.
I'm seconds away from making a phone call to this individual.
haa haa, was that the number I didn't recognize yesterday a.m. haa haa I didn't answer because you called from work! Aww, Gina's a little impatient on Fridays? I was just *a little* busy lovin' some babeeeeesssss! And laughing all day long at their antics... my belly muscles hurt a little today.
:love5:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
hey Barbara, is it the "Nature Zone Bearded Dragon Bites" you were telling me about (they look like little chunks of meat)? I'm off to run errands, gaaahh I have to leave my babies for a few hours, how can I?!?!? text me and let me know!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Thing #2... if you get the dragon bites that look like meat, be very, very careful when storing them in the frig. They look just like the little cubes of prepackaged ham. HeHe... they almost went into an omelet one morning that hubby was making :shock: Thank god I was walking through the kitchen during the preparation of said omelet. :roll: :puke:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Dawn I use the RepCal beardie bites/pellets...mine like them soaked in juice. The babies are still eating the juvie formula bites.

You know I meant to put a bag of them in your package...sorry I forgot. :(

I order mine from http://www.reptilesupply.com/index.php?cPath=21_23&sort=3a&page=2 because I order the 4.5 and 5lb bags all my beardies eat them as an addition to their diets.

If you haven't placed your order at petmountain yet they carry the jars of them. :wink:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
I picked up those plus the "wetted ones" by Nature Zone at (petsm___t) lastnight so we had some on-hand...

li'l one not interested in live foods today, but bigsis put away 55 crix... geesh, what a piggie! plus they both pigged out on veggies at least a few times today.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I'm glad to hear that the salad eating is going good...I love babies that eat their salads. :D Lil' one will pick up on eating buggies for you quickly I'm sure. :wink: Oh and watch out because biggy might too. :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yeppers Happy 5 month Birthday Babies. :love5:

Still have 8 left to find forever homes for. Hoping a friend of mine will take one of the eight. :)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
blondie098":1fpzhfw0 said:
I got some strange looks from the babies when I sang happy birthday to them this morning :mrgreen: ha ha
They'll get used to it :wink:

Happy belated 5-month birthday little ones!

fresnowitte":1fpzhfw0 said:
Still have 8 left to find forever homes for. Hoping a friend of mine will take one of the eight. :)
You still have 8 more?! Nobody's staying behind???
(must NOT think about babies . . . must NOT think about babies . . . must NOT -- how many girls and boys are left? -- damn, what was i saying??)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina!
Nope! I can't keep any this year though I have one that I'd love to.
I think I have 4 of each left...I'll post pic's tomorrow. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Just in case I too forget to spread smut.. oops, I mean Thanksgiving wishes before thursday. Here's some for you, my friend! :wink:

happy_thanksgiving.jpg

Okay... enough of the sincere wishes, LOL

hitinhead.gif

abstract_3d-and-cg_300x225_160845_-_funny_hunter.jpg

Turkeyeh.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barb,

Happy Thanksgiving in advance. That's great that you only have 8 babies, guess they're juvies now left. Can't believe they're already 4 mo old. Did you post them on your web & forsale? I'll take a look. Hope you find forever homes soon before it gets too cold. It's under 32F here, but not supposed to last more than a week. Our heating bill is going to be huge next time. We've got the heat on in the bedroom and living room. Even with night lights, it's COLD. Can't wait until it's gone.

Sweetie & Lonzo are up & wanted to say HI!

Take care,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravenn
Top Bottom