Tickle spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
I was wondering if bearded dragons could be ticklish.I was touching Nero's leg and he seemed to almost move like he was being tickled.I don't think his legs are injured because he walks fine and doesn't show any pain.So what could be the answer? :eek:

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I know someone on here has a beardie that is ticklish. Her baby's name is Elyott. When she touches behind his back leg he twitches in response. There is a video on the thread she created. I tried with Nim but I don't think he is ticklish. :D It sure is cute though.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's exactly what Nero does!When you touch any of his legs,he seems to be ticklish.Wow,I learned something new today .Beardies can be ticklish :eek: .

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Jango is the same way.. when I touch the back of his back leg he flinches and then looks at me like "hey! that tickled!" I tried tickling under his front arms when he sits a certain way but he don't do it for that... so mabie they are ticklish there? hmmm..

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
My littlest Scully has a SUPER ticklish tail! If I start my fingers on either side of her tail from the base and run them up about halfway she squirms her tail around like it's a snake, it's soooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom