Three More Days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Hi Everyone,
I am a soon-to-be beardie mom. I will be picking up Grendel on Saturday from some friends who bred him. Thanks to my friend Steve (owner of Khalil the Awesome), who directed me to this site, I think I'm all set. I'm sure I'll have a million questions once I bring the little booger home. And I'll be sure to post pictures for those who are interested. It's nice to meet everyone!
--Soraya and
Pacific Parrotlets: Icarus, Hemingway, The Divine Miss Piggy, Twitter, Ranjan and
Albert, the blind cocker spaniel puppy

bhigginsjr88

Hatchling Member
Congrats. I can't wait for morning. I just ordered a "little" girl (she's 3 months and already 14 inches long) from carolina designer dragons and she'll be here in the morning.

sbattisti

Juvie Member
Welcome! You'll never know what kind of weirdos you can find on a site like this! :)

(Er, that's an inside joke - I know Grendel9 :D )

~s

sbattisti

Juvie Member
This reminds me, I really need to update my sig and post pics of Khalil. Who won't be happy with a photo shoot, cos he's kinda brumating.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
sbattisti":lncgaqgr said:
Welcome! You'll never know what kind of weirdos you can find on a site like this! :)

(Er, that's an inside joke - I know Grendel9 :D )

~s
It's a good thing I like weirdos ... I'm friends with you, right? :wink:
Say hi to Khalil for me.

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
spurlee01":1vrn0ges said:
Where's our pics?!
My avatar is one, but other than that ... I'm not sure how to post any (hanging head in shame). :oops:
I only have a few, but I don't know how to put them in a message - or anywhere else on this site, for that matter. Help!

sbattisti

Juvie Member
Pics of Grendel on behalf of grendel9:

grendel_1.jpg

grendel_2.jpg

grendel_3.jpg

grendel_4.jpg

grendel9

Juvie Member
Original Poster
jeritta":39kjgr5s said:
Awww, grendle is a cutie! can't wait to see more pix. Our new baby came today. His name is Cadmus.
Thanks! I'm lucky that Steve was nice enough to post those for me. Now I have to pick his brain and find out how to actually post pictures myself. And I have to take some pics with my good camera instead of my phone! Because those photos do not do justice to me little diva!!
Congrats on your new baby! I love the name Cadmus! It's a good, strong name for a dragon. :)
Have fun, and I hope you're better about getting pix up than I am! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom