Thoughts on Repti Bark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustia13

My brother bought my bearded dragon repti bark for her enclosure. I never used it before and I don't think I ever will again. My bearded dragon is 8mos. (will be 9 on the 23rd of this month) and 10in long. I notice she wasn't her self today. I was looking at her eyes today and she seemed sad, little did I know she was actually in pain.

I gave her a warm bath because she hadn't made a shadoobi all morning like usual, nor did she all day yesterday. THEN she finally made a shadoobi and another shadoobi and another shadoobi in her finally shadoobi I see something stuck in her bum.... BARK. has anyone else dealt with problems like this.

Also its the summer time here and its been reach degrees 95 and higher so she's been outside most of the time playing in the sand so she hasn't been in her tank as often since the uv rays been pretty high lately.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Probably one of the worst possible things you could put in your dragons tank.

It is also worrying that your dragon is 8 months old and only 10 inches long.

-Brandon

Faustia13

Original Poster
Yes I've been wondering about that too. she eats three to four times a day. 25 to 30 a day. she gets as much natuarl uv as possible and the uv light in her tank is just fine. so don't know why she is 10in. I check her length every month and she is growing but not fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom