This is ridiculous...

Is Ruby going to poop every day?
Sometimes Ruby poops 2xs a day.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
ahhhh.... so quickly we forget the life of baby dragons!
I did lol. I must say the intense chomping of food is the cutest, I swear his head is going to fall off. He loves greens too so that's good but I have to make sure there's enough protein.

Last edited:

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
sir henry is a salad eating machine! i feel so bad when there are people who's dragons won't eat salads. we have never had that problem! so i don't have experience advice to give. if anything, we need advice on how to have dragons lose weight when they nom the hell out of salads and eat like 3 bugs a week.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
sir henry is a salad eating machine! i feel so bad when there are people who's dragons won't eat salads. we have never had that problem! so i don't have experience advice to give. if anything, we need advice on how to have dragons lose weight when they nom the hell out of salads and eat like 3 bugs a week.
I was just thinking about this because I have to make sure that he gets enough protein. He lovvvvvvvvvvvessssssssssss greens.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom