This is my first time so please be gentle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keza BB

Hello there!! My name is kez, Iv just joined the forum so please be gentle. I have had my beardie for about 4 months now and we love him to bits :D Iv been reading all the info on here since iv had him (and learnt alot) so i thought its about time i joined the forum. i used to have a iggy so i know abit about the set ups (some good info on this site though guys) i also have a shih tzu dog (tashi) a cross westie-king charles puppie (louis) 3 cats (zoe, lex, basil) and 5 gold fish

Here is a pic of my beardie at 3 months
spike3months.jpg

Hope iv put the pic on here ok if not please let me know. I will post some more pics of how he looks now on the enclosures, with some pics of his new set up (Before and after) thanx Kez :D [/img]

keza BB

Original Poster
O and he is a common yellow, and his name is spike at the moment as my son is not sure if he wants keep the name spike or call him something elce. Thanx Kez

WickedZoot

Juvie Member
:shock:

That's your beardie at 3 months????

No way! He's HUGE!
My beardie is 3 months and still has little stick-arms.

You must be doing somethin' right!

Welcome to the forums. :blob5:

keza BB

Original Poster
Thanx! I thought he was big for his age,he was the big`ist one in the viv when i picked him at the pet shop. I had a tick list when i went to pick him up and he met all the ticks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom