THIS IS HOW YOU PUT AN IMAGE INTO YOUR POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
Go to photobucket.com make an account. After this select UPLOAD then select images from your computer you want to download wait for them to download. While its downloading scroll down to the bottom of the screen here you will see your image click it, you can click library as well and select the photo. Then click this

I am sure there are other ways but this way works best for me.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Doing it that way makes a link out of your image, hence the blue line under your image.

What you can do after uploading it is right clicking on the picture, clicking copy image url, then press the img button on your post, and paste what you just copied inbetween the img tags.

No more blue line, and no link.

Like this:
happyy_zps6b702b2b.png

-Brandon

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Brandon,
I do not have a blue line i dont have a line at all and whenever I paste it is says IMG before and after the URL... Like I said there is more than one way, the way I posted was how I did it and what worked for me. Thanks for the input.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You do have a line under your picture in the first post. You can clearly see the difference in the picture you posted, and the picture I posted. They are the same picture. Hover over the one you posted, and hover over the one I posted.

I'm not criticizing you..... I'm just telling you...

-Brandon

PintoBeanDragon1000

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I must be confused because I don't see any lines at all. How do I see the lines, are they distinct or very light if they are very light that's why I cant see them.

disturb3d0n3

Juvie Member
Scroll your mouse over your images, it turns into the hand with the pointer finger to click on a link.... now scroll your mouse over Brandon's you can see the difference. Both ways still work.. I just always do it the way Brandon was showing.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Website Comments]

After Photobucket upgraded their site, the regular IMG tags turned into hyperlinks.
If you don't want them to be direct links back to your account, you should copy the Direct link code (which would give you the same info as "Copy image URL") and use the "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom