This does NOT look comfy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frequently when I come home and go over to check on Kenshin he is in a position that makes me tilt my head and ponder how that can POSSIBLY be comfortable.

I'm sure most all of you have the same experience.

So I managed to get pictures of a few of his interesting poses and I thought I'd share.

Here he has one leg on the rock, one on the tree and is showing far more flexibility than I have. He stayed like this for at LEAST an hour.

kenny_akward2.jpg

Here he is doing some kind of back traumatizing lounge against his rock. He stayed this way for a VERY long time and seemed perfectly content. I can't help but worry about his spine though

kenny_akward.jpg

That silly boy -shakes head-

amime

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Freeie & Jasper's Mom:

It totally makes my back hurt to look at too. Then I wanted to demonstrate the pose when I was trying to describe it to a friend so I got on the floor and did it. That made my back hurt too. :wink:

Yeah... I'm not always the brightest when it comes to describing Kenshin's antics.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
One of my babies likes to sleep like that. The other day I found him half upside down, with one back foot on his basking spot, and the other on the rock he was sleeping on. I have to admit, they are more flexible than I will ever be ! Crazy, wonderful critters !
Janie.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
amime":bf943 said:
Freeie & Jasper's Mom:

It totally makes my back hurt to look at too. Then I wanted to demonstrate the pose when I was trying to describe it to a friend so I got on the floor and did it. That made my back hurt too. :wink:

Yeah... I'm not always the brightest when it comes to describing Kenshin's antics.

I have done that, too. Well, I'm not the only one. :oops: :shock: :lol:

ronni1221

Juvie Member
haleygirl272":97af8 said:
amime":97af8 said:
Freeie & Jasper's Mom:

I have done that, too. Well, I'm not the only one. :oops: :shock: :lol:

Haha! I've definitely been known to demonstrate dragon poses, too. However, I've never had to demonstrate an "advanced-yoga pose" like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom