think weve had a breakthrough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Ok, so for over a month now I have been having issues with my 3 month old girl Tempey...she wants to kill me every time I try to get her, then once I do, she heads for the hills...
Tonight was no different...until she relaxed, crawled up my shoulder and nestled into my neck and collar and immediately fell asleep...no muss no fuss... :blob8: :blob8:
I would take a picture but i fear itll wake her up and itll start all over.
Persistance DOES pay off!
Just thought I would share.
Aaron

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
You're right, eventually they figure out we can be trusted. Congratulations! Don't worry, you will get a pic of her cuddling sometime. Once they realize that cuddling on our shoulder is nice, they want to be there 24/7. Redrock tried to crawl up my arm every time I went to put her to bask or to bed. Zoom is starting that, also.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
All the time...oh no, between the cats, the dog, and the beardies, ill have no personal space at all...
And having a beardie snuggle on your neck may be cute...but its not so cuddly....

Chryss

Hatchling Member
rin0425":c65f0 said:
All the time...oh no, between the cats, the dog, and the beardies, ill have no personal space at all...
And having a beardie snuggle on your neck may be cute...but its not so cuddly....
No doubt about that Aaron. It is scratchy and after I put Alvin to bed, I itch for a half hour. But I still love that he wants to snuggle. Last night he didn't even make it to my neck - he was asleep in my hand before I could even get his blankie. They are so precious when they are sleepy. I swear I could do anything to him when he is like that.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know! its really kind of funny that she has such an attitude until she sleeps, then I can pick her up, move her, whatever!
So cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom