THEY'RE HERE! :D (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
We have babies! :blob8: ScubaSteve checked on them today while I was at work and told me we have little tiny white nymphs in there! Idk why, but this makes me excited! :love5:

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
:blob5: Yea! It is a great thing! It is a sign your colony is on its way :mrgreen:

Congrats!

~Sherri

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
And....I am so jealous LOL I have yet to see a large nymph molt into an adult! I guess it will happen though?

I got all mine as adults about 3 months ago. And the others' I got were very small so they need a few more months to grow into an adult, which means I *HAVE* to be patient...tap tap tap. :mrgreen:

Isn't it amazing how happy we are about having roaches in our homes? :mrgreen:

~Sherri

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
lol, well i wanted to know if my roaches were actually breeding, so i moved all the adults/large nymphs to another bin and took all the small 1/4 size ones into a feeder bin. then the next day, there they were, babies on one of the top levels of the egg crate, all crowded around what i can only assume was their mother.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thought you guys might like to see this pic...
100_2330.jpg

I saw this today while checking on them. She just had her babies and was trying to protect them. (there are alot more under her) She's all curled up like that because a male had just run past. It's like she's saying "My babies!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaynah
Top Bottom