They All Need Help!! (Bay Area, CA) ONE MAJOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
If you can't see that a beardie or any other animal is that small/skinny and you don't know that that's not healthy your either stupid or your just in denial. Either way I hope they all go to a good home and pull through this

NikTait

Hatchling Member
Hi all,

I'm not from the States but do you not have any sort of animal protection agency? If this was in Scotland, UK, I would report these people to the SSPCA, who would go in and take the beardie from them and could even file charges for neglect and abuse.
Do you have something similar? Surely someone has to be looking out for these guys and enforcing it?

I know there's not a lot of location info given identifying the breeders, but even if someone managed to lure them into giving that, posing as a potential buyer or whatever. To get some locations, names, contact info. Then report the ad for animal cruelty to the aspca?

I see a lot of these ads have been taken down, but is this a possibility in the future?

Kameo37

It's awful! I do think SPCA or some rescue group should get involved. I see this a lot on my local CL, too. I wish you could post comments on CL ads! Then we could let everyone know, "hey, this animal is being abused. Them giving you the "set-up" is no big steal of a deal because the entire thing is wrong!"
Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom