They All Need Help!! (Bay Area, CA) ONE MAJOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Spoony":28ell8ij said:
Right!? That's basically what I said in my email. Here's what I sent with some censoring:

"You sir, are a MONSTER. This dragon is in TERRIBLE condition and the fact that you are trying to sell it for $100 is INHUMANE. It's obviously DYING and should be surrendered to a local animal hospital for the care it deserves because it's obvious you don't give a flying *BLEEP* about it. How dare you treat this animal this way! And if it's not yours, how dare you let it happen! I want you to do your research on bearded dragon care and surrender it to an animal hospital. You're really *bleep*ing lucky I don't know you otherwise I would report you for animal cruelty immediately.

*Bleep* you you monster. How would you like to be kept in a cold box with no food only to die slowly from a Metabolic Bone Disease? I hope you burn in whatever *bleep* you believe in."

Dang Spoony never thought that you could be so mean

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah they do they all do it makes me son angry that people do this and its perfectly fine

Spikey92

Juvie Member
The email Ive sent him was pretty pretty close to what you wrote.
I really hope that he realizes that was hes doing is wrong and brings the poor fella to a vet or rescue station.
But ,and this is making me really sad, I dont think hes going to do anything about it. Why would he "waste " his time (or gas/money) to bring "the lizard" to a vet. Pff he is just a "stupid lizard" if he really is so sick then he is gonna die anyways.Stupid thing I totally wasted money on him.
Thats probably how those "people" think :(

:( :( :(

Spikey92

Juvie Member
"Hey,

I saw your ad with the bearded dragon on craigslist!
You must be friggin kidding me! Rot in ****you *****! How can you dare treating an animal like this? No,its not just a lizard,its an animal with feelings and the need to be loved!!! You obviously dont care so I wish you end up in **** and that you will get treated the way you treat that poor thing!
Please do yourself and the world a favour and bring him to a vet! If youre too ashamed you can drop him of at a vet saying you found him on the street(and you wont have to pay for nothing ) but PLEASE drop him of at a vet! That little fellow is only barely alive and needs good care ASAP!

And that youre asking 100$ for a SEVERLY abused and only barely alive animal must be a joke!

I am actually considering going to the police with this since that is a CRIME!!!"

Well okay the last sentence is more so there because Im sooo upset about it. I know that I or rather the police cant do anything about it. Especially if Im not even from the same country. But still..

I saw the one in Monterey the other day and felt so angry. I live one county over but would have a hard time getting there, if it is even still alive. Makes me so mad! I would love to rescue that poor guy. I just rescued a practically dead juvenile off craigslist and am happy to say he is doing well.

Did the man reply to any of your emails?

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I did and this is what he said

"i dont no who the *bleep* your talking to but *bleep* off i dident no that so *bleep* you"

Like what don't you know!? Unless you're letting someone else use your email to post Craigslist ads about poorly cared for dragons, which I highly doubt.

Spoony":n66vycsh said:
I did and this is what he said

"i dont no who the *bleep* your talking to but *bleep* off i dident no that so *bleep* you"

Like what don't you know!? Unless you're letting someone else use your email to post Craigslist ads about poorly cared for dragons, which I highly doubt.

Maybe he didn't "no" his dragon was abused? Mine said "what's your ****ing problem you responded to me and I don't even know you" Could he really be that clueless about his beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom