THE WORLD DOMINATION THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Im not sure exaxtly how where going to make this island. as it must float :roll:
my humans play thing works with light bulbs, and he puts all my lights in , maybe he could put some bulbs on our island when its cold...
haha i love inback! :laughhard:
did you all have a great thanksgiving??

Anyway me`s just got up and i have woorrmsss to eat! :twisted:

Nu and tiny!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Ewwww, Ash, hewe, no my my four leggerz they iz pwetty gud. they iz nice. they widdle one he even getz in da baff wiff me and Gobi sometimez der iz pitcher in ourz blog fingy. he iz really fuzzy and guardz us real gud. I takes him and the the udders they iz gud.
Our hoomans are crazy. They left us last nite at midnite to got shopping for this BlackFriday whad ever dat iz? why you buy a black fryday? hoomanz thay is crazy. den they came home and sleep small time and now they goes again to buy more black frydays. how many blackfrys do dey needz?

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
me nor my human has heard of this black friday?
i dident know days hads colours??

Jess

Extreme Poster
Mah Hooman bought Black Frydays too. Them is weird. I dont really want mah Frydays blackz... I prefer dem sunnyz. But hooman says it might get me some Black Frydays at da Petsmartz, so Ill let ya know what dey arez when I getz dem.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Watt?? :shock: Blak friday? I wanna know watz are blak fridayz too. Plz tel me guyz, I'm little so diz iz ma first blak friday.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Mah hooman sayz dat all da good Black Frydays were gone, so I didnt get none. Hooman is mad at Petsmart for being "rip-off", wut ever dat meanz.

Mah Frydays shall remain colorfulz! Yay! I wonder if day cood be red? I like red... Iz me favorite of all da colorz. :mrgreen:
I think dat da Inback Island shood have lotsa purdy colorz.

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Brookes checking in..... The 2 leg'd ones didn't do the whole black fryday thing. Mom's not into crowds, and Daddy made sure that all the Christmas shopping was almost done b4 Thanksgiving. Dar's a few tings that they gotta get, but they gunna use the 'puter to finish up...

We are training daily, Sly is MIA at the moment, he took a stroll through the back yard da day fore thanks giving and still hasn't showed back up. Mom's been searching for him several times a day. Methinks he's the hide a seek champion. We miss hm terribly and dus is compounded by the fact that it gets so cold at night....

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
I also don't know about black Fwiday... Somedays we have gwey days (that's when the big upstaiws pond is leaking), but I don't know about black. I also don't know about this Chwistmas thing. My two-leggews haven't said anything about that.

I have a question: when my two-leggews think, theiw mouths move and thewe awe sounds coming out of them. Usually the othew two-leggews think also and they keep thinking to each othew like that. The haiwy fouw-leggew also make sounds when she thinks, but I don't undewstand hew language. To me it just sounds like "bawk, bawk, bawk..." I cannot see the othew dwagon that lives next doow, so I was thinking: do dwagons also think like that? When I think it is time fow my cwickets, my two-leggew gets me some, so I don't know if I make sounds when I think... If I do, this can be vewy dangewous fow ouw plans - I think about ouw plans alot! What if the two-leggews can heaw evewything I think?

BigD16

Juvie Member
To whom it may concern,

I would just like to introduce myself... My name is Shadow and I am interested in joining this powerful army and helping to enslave the hooman race and take over the world!! Im very well educated and trained in enemy intel. Are you looking for a beardie trained in the field of Enemy Intelligance? *Lem me talkz foo him sisz!!* Shush Vlad! Why arent you in bed?! *Tells the leader I'm interested inz joining up too!* Okay, I will! Now get back in your viv and shush before you wake dad up and he discovers our secret plot! *man, sis treatz me's like im's some kind of childz.* I have gained many useful toolz in worldz domination and hooman enslavezment in my Top Secret Enemy Intelligence Missionz and I feelz I'z would be'z an excellent addition to this plot. But yoo'z tell me whatz yoo tinkz.

Shadow *Dont foreget to add my name big sis!*Go to bed Vlad! Sorry as I was saying before I was RUDELY interupted by my dorkie little dragon brother... I hope we can discuss ourz joining this world dominantionz group.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Hay guyz, I hav sent ma SR-unit chek out that box with outbak, but ma unit sayz that dere iz noting inside for uz, only some kind of little stone of many colors and some thin branches, but dere iz no outbak as I sawz when a hooman iz lookin into it. So now am confused, thiz plan wit d box is no good. But ma SR-unit sayz that it'z warm in there and dark. Warm iz OK but dark I don't like. :(
We haz to make anoder plan.

Bak to d drawing board for Ziggy. :|

Ohh yea, Shadow pleaze join uz, we need more soliderz, so yu ar welcome!!!

Roaches first, domination second!!
Take care guyz and ladies! :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Tiny here!

and hello to the new recruits !
It seems we have lost Nu to Brumation :( she did this last time, i dont no whether she is just messing wit my human or what...
but its just looking like its me at the moment ..
This thread... all to my selfs :twisted:

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
nu woke up and head bobbed at me today......not very lady like!
unfortunately Nu hasn't mentioned any plans to move forward with our domination.. ill try and figure the island out tomorrow..

Tiny! over and out!

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Krayt heer....

Today iz cyber monday. I heerd there iz awesome dealz going on right now! Maybe the hoomans will getz me a treat for this holiday called Christmas? There iz a tall tree in the living room with lotz of lights and cool toyz on the branches. hm interesting. Not suure what to tink right now. *evil grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom